CAPO offers an on-line job posting service to assist both CAPO members and employers.
The job listings are made available to members only. For further information please see the guidelines below.
Who has access to the listing of career opportunities?
The Canadian Association of Psychosocial Oncology website (members only section) is exclusively accessed by a number of individuals specializing in this field, including researchers, social workers, physicians, psychologists, nurses, pastoral counsellors, rehabilitation specialists and other health professionals. Our membership spans across the country as well the U.S.A. and Australia.
What is the email broadcast service?
Free with all job postings is an email notification to all CAPO members. This broadcast e-mail will be sent to all members once your advertisement has been placed.
What are the posting requirements?
· As a national association, advertisers are encouraged to post positions in English and in French. Ads will be posted in the language(s) provided.
· All advertising is subject to CAPO approval. CAPO will reserve the right to reject advertisements for any reason at any time.
· CAPO is not liable for any alleged loss or damages if any advertising is omitted for any reason.
· Publication of an advertisement does not constitute endorsement or approval by CAPO. CAPO is not responsible for any claims made in an advertisement appearing on the website or web-blast.
· Job advertising will be displayed on the CAPO website within 15 days of approval by the CAPO office or at a later date if requested by the advertiser.
· A web-blast job advertisement will be sent out once to members (who have given consent to receive web-blasts) for each 30-day posting period.
· Cost of advertisement will be $150 for each 30-day period.
· Advertisements will be limited is size to a maximum of 300 words per advertisement. Bilingual ads can be up to a maximum of 600 words.
What does it cost?
Advertisements cost $150.00 for each 30-day period. Advertisements will be limited in size to a maximum of 300 words per advertisement. Bilingual ads can be up to a maximum of 600 words. For words in excess of 300, an additional charge will be levied at the rate of $2.00 per word. An invoice will be sent once your advertisement has been sent.