It is more apparent now than ever that our conference theme "No One is an Island" and the need for connection is a part of the foundation of psychosocial oncology.
The CAPO 2020 conference will run from July 14-16, a hybrid of both LIVE and PRE-RECORDED content. We are striving to provide an interactive experience for all delegates.
Pre-conference workshops will also be offered on July 13 in separate timeslots throughout the day, allowing delegates the option to attend multiple sessions if they wish, something we are not able to offer with our regular in-person conferences.
Presentations will be available as follows:
- 90 minute workshops: LIVE presentation
- Symposiums: LIVE presentation
- 20 minute orals: LIVE presentation
- 10 minute orals: Pre-Recorded presentation
- Posters: e-poster board with pre-recorded message and chat function
All fees are NOT subject to tax - CAPO is a charity and does not charge tax.
LIVE CONFERENCE OPTIONS
- Regular Member: $225
- Non-Member: $350
- Student Member: $125
- Student Non-Member: $200
- Patient Advocate Member: $125
- Patient Advocate Non-Member: $200
Please note the Conference recordings (to be made available by August 31) will also be available for purchase AFTER the conference. Those that select and participate in the LIVE option will automatically be sent the recording at no extra cost. The cost of the recordings will be:
- Regular Member: $250
- Non-Member: $400
- Student: $150
- Patient Advocate: $150
All workshops will be held virtually on Monday, July 13, 2020. Timing of each pre-conference workshop is noted below.
- 1400 to 1530: We say we’re “okay” after someone has died, but are we really?
- 1600 to 1730: Patients are a Virtue: Adding Lived Experience to Your Research Team
- 10 to 1300: The LowDown on Down There: A workshop to prevent deterioration and to restore vulvovaginal and sexual health of cancer patients
- 12 to 1330: A Community Guide to Cancer Nutrition: Practically applying cancer nutrition knowledge in a socially and emotionally supportive setting
- 12 to 1330: STUDENT/TRAINEE Workshop: Building Your Career
PRE-CONFERENCE WORKSHOPS PRICING & DETAILS:
- $25 each per person – open to members and non-members. Registration to multiple pre-conference workshops is allowed as long as they are not held at the same time.
- Pre-conference registrant details will be provided to the presenters in advance in order to facilitate the experience.
VIRTUAL CONFERENCE AND PRE-CONFERENCE WORKSHOP ACCESS INFORMATION
- Details on how to access will be emailed to all registrants well in advance of the proceedings. The details will be emailed to the address entered when registering for the conference. Be sure to check your spam folder! If you are not able to locate the access information by 9 a.m., July 10, please email [email protected]. It is the responsibility of the registrant to make sure they have the access information.
- It is up to each registrant to ensure they have a strong internet connection prior to the event. Please be sure to test your connection well in advance.