NO ONE IS AN ISLAND: Improving access and removing barriers to psychosocial oncology
2020 CAPO Conference: Pre-recorded 10 Minute Rapid Oral Presenter Instructions
All 10 minute oral presentations will be pre-recorded and made available to conference registrants in advance of the Live Conference dates. A total of 10 minutes has been allocated for each rapid oral abstract. Speakers should plan to present for the full 10 minutes as there will not be an opportunity for questions. If you exceed 10 minutes, your presentation may be edited down. Instructions on best practices for recording a video are attached (HOW TO: Present and Record). This document also provides options of platforms available for recording.
Presenters are requested to send electronically your recording and PowerPoint presentation by no later than June 22, 2020 allowing time for us to edit and program this into the conference platform. We encourage you to submit your presentations as early as possible, June 22 is the absolute cut-off date.
Instructions appear below.
- Please record your PowerPoint presentation with your video recording via zoom.
- Please use the attached graphic for your Zoom Virtual Background. Instructions on how to use this background can be found hereHow to use a Virtual Background
- Once you begin recording a video it automatically saves it as an mp4 or mov. file.
HOW TO: Submit & Upload your presentation
Note: All oral presenters must submit their PowerPoint presentations electronically by no later than the date stated above (by presentation type).
The CAPO Conference uses File Request Pro to collect and receive all files and presentations.
Please use the link provided below.
1. Use the link provided "https://filerequestpro.com/up/10-minute-orals"
2. Drag your files into the upload area. You can drag multiple files (video, documents etc.) at once.
3. Then fill out your abstract id #, first and last name and hit "send files". Once the upload is complete, you can close the window.
4. The files are stored in File Request Pro, but are also sent to our Google Drive automatically.
5. A folder is automatically created with your name inside the respective panel folder.
HOW TO: Name your submission materials
Please use the below naming conventions to name all of your materials (PowerPoint presentation, video, poster, documents etc.) Once your recording and/or PowerPoint presentation is ready you will need to save it with your assigned Abstract number and your first and last name.
If your information is: Your saved file name would be:
Abstract Number: 23 23_Stan_Smith.pptx
First name: Stan 23_Stan_Smith.mov
Last Name: Smith
Please do not add any other characters when naming, it must begin with a pure number for sorting and programming purposes.
If you experience any difficulties uploading your files please contact [email protected] for further assistance.
SAVE YOUR FILES HERE:
Upload Link: https://filerequestpro.com/up/10-minute-orals